Shareit On PC: Download Shareit For PC Windows 10/8/7
Shareit for PC is an amazing app that lets you transfer files from different devices like phones, tablets, and computers using direct Wi-Fi connections. It can send files, photos, videos, and apps from one device to another.
- It allows you to send photos, videos, and apps.
- It helps in transferring files between people without having to use cloud storage.
- One can share photos, videos, local music files, documents, and apps from one device to another.
- It doesn’t matter what platform you’re using because SHARE it only communicates with other SHARE it enabled devices.
- It doesn’t transfer data over a general Wi-Fi connection or Bluetooth. It creates a direct wireless connection with other devices. Once connected to another device, files can be sent and received.
- Users can clone a device and share its content with other devices.
- It allows you to share files whenever & wherever.
- The developers of this app claim that it is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. It is the highest speed goes up to 20M/s.
- It only transfers original files and the best thing never losing quality.
For downloading Shareit one does not need an emulator and it can easily be downloaded like any other windows program. To download Share it just go as per the following procedure:
Step 1: Firstly, go to the official website shareit.lenovo.com
Step 2: Then click on the “Free Download” tab at the top of the page
Step 3: Now, click on “Download for Windows” to get the .exe file download.
Step 4: Once downloaded, open the file in the download location and agree to the Lenovo Licensing Agreement.
Step 5: The app can now begin installation via the wizard. Follow steps as indicated. The process to get Share it for a laptop is a bit time consuming, but it does get you a whole world of benefits.
Step 6: After the install process, SHAREit will then be usable and you will be able to share photos, videos and everything you want.
Note: There are certain pre-requisites that should be available on your PC. These are 512MB of RAM available, 50MB of free space and Intel Pentium IV or faster.
Step 1: For downloading Share it on Mac you need to download an emulator.
Step 2: We recommend you to download BLUESTACKS.
Step 3: So as to know how to download blue stacks refer to the article BLUESTACKS FOR PC.
Step 4: Install the Blue Stacks on your Mac PC.
Step 5: Once it downloaded, open Blue Stacks app player on your Mac PC.
Step 6: Now go to search icon in the Blue Stacks app and type SHARE it.
Step 7: Now click the search icon and search for the SHARE it app from the Play Store.
Step 8: Now the list of apps available along with SHARE it will be shown.
Step 9: Click the Install button and start downloading the SHARE it app for Mac PC.
Step 10: Now go to My Apps section in the Blue Stacks app, and you could find SHARE it installed on your desktop.
Step 11: Now just click on the SHARE it app to start file sharing.
Also read: iMessage for Windows
Share it is a hot and trending app that is taking over all the similar apps by leaps and bounds, but if due to some reason you are not able to download it you can do for the following apps which are perfect substitutes for this app.
Superbeam app is for Android and iOS uses Wi-Fi Direct technology to send files between devices, and it works like a charm. Just Fire up the app on two devices and you can trade files just by scanning an on-screen QR code or pairing them over NFC.
One can constantly share photos, screenshots, and notes between my desktop browser and my phones for work. Pushbullet is the best alternative for both iOS and Android. Pushbullet’s browser extension lets you send links, files, and text to multiple devices at once. If you’ve got friends using the app, you can send stuff to them the same way. It also automatically grabs the page you’re currently browsing, so you can quickly share an interesting article like this one with just two clicks.
This is all about to download Shareit For PC. Now just download this app and enjoy the ultimate sharing experience of multimedia files.