Want to login KIK without downloading it on your PC?
We will tell you the best way to do it.
How to Login/ Sign-in KIK Online?
There are many emulators which you can use to login/ sign-in KIK on PC. One of the most popular is Manymo. It allows the users to use any android app on your PC without downloading it.
Steps for login KIK Online using Manymo
Four simple steps to Login/Sign in KIK.
1. First of all, you need to download KIK messenger’s APK file. You will have to go the Google store and search KIK then just download it.
2. Now, you have to create your account on Manymo. The best thing is that Manymo gives you a free trial.
3. After this, go to the launch emulator of Manymo.
4. Now you have to select the resolution that fits for your device and upload the KIK APK file & enjoy chatting.
If you still feel that the guide was not that simple then here is the solution. Check out this video on How Sign-in KIK online?
Why is Login KIK Unique?
KIK is the best app for instant messaging. It allows its users to send text and images to their kith and kin for free.
Some of its best features are:
1. Free of cost: One of the coolest features is that KIK doesn’t charge you anything. Yes, you don’t have to pay anything.
2. Invite: You can invite anyone and socialize from anywhere in the world.
3. Social integration: You can easily share your photos and videos on various social media like Instagram & Facebook.
4. Instant Notification: It provides you the feature of instant notification on delivery and read messages.
5. Group Chat: KIK allows you to have a group chat with your friends. That means you can send a single message to multiple of your buddies.
Also read: Kik for PC
How to Send GIF on KIK? (Bonus)
Nowadays everyone tries to communicate their viewpoints using the GIF’s. After all, a single picture is worth a thousand words and if that is the case, then an animated GIF is simply an icing on the cake. Just use this simple procedure and communicate your ideas even more efficiently.
- Tap the GIF icon below Type a message to open the GIF tray.
- You can even search for GIFs using the image keyboard or the search box
- Check out trending GIFs.
- Tap the GIF You want to send.
- Tap the Send button at the bottom right corner of the GIF.
Note: There isn’t currently a way to save GIFs. You can forward them to your friends though! In your chat, just press and hold the GIF you want to forward.
Check out this video on Kik vs Whatsapp: