Are you a tech-guy who likes using recent apps for meeting day to day needs?
Then you must be aware of KIK App. It is a new and crisp innovation in the field of social media and in many ways is even better than the WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, and BBM.
In the words of company officials, KIK for PC is an end-to-end delight that allows users to send the messages on the go, either through the WiFi connection, or a cellular data top-up on smartphones. Various new features are being continually added by the developers of this app every day so as to increase its utility even further. In this article, we are going to talk about some of the interesting features of this multi-faceted app and also about how making the best use of these features.
KIK for PC: Introduction
Earlier, KIK was available only as an app that could be used in the cell phones, but today due to the advancements in Android technology and the coming up of various android emulators like our very own Andy has made it possible to download it on Windows PC’S and Macs. Today KIK for PC is used by around 125 million users worldwide. These 125 million users take pride in being referred to as Kiksters.
Features of KIK Messenger
Kik app has many features. We have listed few of the unique features of KIK.
- It allows you to share photos
- It allows you to send gifs.
- Users can form their own groups on it and have a group chat.
- It is free of cost so no tension of paying money. Yes, there is no premium that you have to pay to use the app.
- One can see whether the friends are online or offline.
- You can talk to strangers and socialize as much as you want.
Guide to Download KIK for PC Windows 10,8.1 and 7
KIK is a hot app and trending up in the present day scenario. Everybody from kids to youngsters is trying to have an access to this app. Various technological advancements made in the recent times have made it possible for an individual user to send messages via computer to the mobile phones of their friends by using this app. But wait, before knowing about how to send the messages with the help of this app, it is necessary to know how to download KIK for PC.
Now, we are going to tell you the simple and easiest guide to download KIK on your PC that has been tested and approved by the experts of the industry.
Just follow these steps if you want to use KIK on your Windows PC:
- First of all, download the emulator ‘Andyroid’. It can easily be downloaded from their official portal (www.andyroid.net). Once you open this portal you will notice a download button. Just click it and this will be your first step towards entering a whole new world of Kiksters.
- After this, double click on the Andyroid icon to commence the installation process.
- You will have to give your confirmation.
- Once the emulator is installed, you will notice a tiny Google Play icon on the bottom right of the screen.
- Just double click it you will have access to your Google Play account.
- The next step requires you to log into your Gmail account in order to sync your personal account with Andyroid.
- After this, you will have to type KIK Messenger in your all-time favourite search bar.
- Once you are able to search it just install it. There is no need to worry as it is a safe app.
- After you have installed it just double click on it and commence your journey in the so-called world of Kiksters.
As mentioned earlier KIK for PC is a multi-faceted app that provides you with an access to a number of world-class features which are just a click away from you. Through KIK you can share photos, videos, voice memos and a lot of other things.
Also read: KIK Online
Frequently Asked Questions: (Updated)
Many of kik fans have queries. We have tried to give answers for few of them. We will keep updating it.
- How to share pictures on kik?
- How to send pictures and videos on kik?
- How can you Deactivate KIK account?
- How to change the password on kik? (Bonus)
How to Share Photo on KIK?
Well, you might be wondering that what is so special about sharing photos on KIK. Well, as you will use this app you will realise that it is one of the rarest apps that combines both text and picture modes. It has taken the sharing of photos to a different level. The camera can be accessed in the space for the keypad itself, and you can read your friends’ messages as you take pictures at the park or record videos to send to your family. It is like Facebook has met Snapchat and a result is something extraordinary.
You can share photos by using the below mentioned procedure:
- From your chat, tap the photo icon under Type a message…
- Choose a recent photo
- Tap Send to send the picture or add a message to go with the picture before hitting send.
How to Take a Photo and Send it on KIK?
- Tap the camera icon under Type a message.
- Take the photo
- Tap Send
How to Send Videos on KIK?
You can send videos by this app and for doing this you have to follow the below-given procedure:
- From your chat, tap the Gallery icon to choose a recent video, or tap the Camera icon to open your camera tray and take a new
- To take a new video, press and hold the button; release to stop recording
- When you are sending a saved video, you might have to trim it down before you can send it.
- If the video is too long, an ‘Edit Video’ screen will open automatically.
- Just drag the yellow bars to make your video shorter and tap Send.
How to Deactivate KIK Account?
- Tap Settings.
- Select Your Account.
- Tap Log Out.
- Enter the email address that’s registered to your Kik account on our Deactivation website.
- You will get a link to deactivate your account.
Now, just go and download the KIK for PC as no messenger can be cool than this. Do leave your comments in the comment section. let us know if you have any doubts related to downloading the KIK on your windows.
How to Change Password on KIK for PC?
- Click the “Log in” button.
- Kik will ask for your username and password.
- Tap the “Forgot your password?” link below the fields for your username and password.
- You will be taken to a webpage where you can input the email address associated with your Kik account.
- Check your email. It contains a link to the password reset tool.
- Follow the link and enter your new password into the box.
- You will need to enter the password twice to confirm that you’ve entered it
- Click the “Go!” button when you are finished. You can now sign back into Kik using your new password.