Want to Download iMessage for Windows PC and Mac?
You want to try the best Instant Messenger for Andriod and iPhone?
Then you are in the right place. We will provide you with the best guide to download iMessage for Andriod, iPad, MAC, and Windows PC.
You must be aware of, iPhone iMessage which is an instant messaging service developed by Apple Inc. to tackle the Facebook Messenger and What’s App. Almost all the Windows users crave for iMessage. It’s a dream of most Windows users to use iMessage on their PC. If you too have such craving, then just say Kudos! As in this article, we are going to discuss How to download iMessage for Windows PC and MAC devices.
- 1 Features of iMessage for Andriod and Windows PC
- 2 How to Download iMessage for Windows 10/8.1/7?
- 3 How to Download iMessage for Mac?
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions:
Features of iMessage for Andriod and Windows PC
- iMessage allows users to send texts
- You can also send documents to it.
- It even allows you to send photos.
- Through this one can even send the videos.
- Sharing the contact information is just a child’s play.
- In addition to all this, one can group messages over Wi-Fi, mobile phones etc.
- To stop receiving messages, notifications, you can mute conversations.
- It allows you to send and share your location.
Update(10th February 2018) Source: Ubergizmo.com
Google map for IOS has announced a new feature which allows its users to share their location with others using iMessage app.Now, iMessage users can tell their friends and family members where they are and can give them the directions to their location.
Using this sharing location feature is pretty simple and very much similar to “send my current location” feature in iMessage. You just need to activate Google Maps applet in the messaging platform and whenever you want to share your location a mini maps window will open up within the text field and then you can either send your location or share your location with your friend.
When you click on share my location then you get one more option with which you can decide that for how long you want to share your location like for 1 hour, until the end of the day or to share indefinitely.
How to Download iMessage for Windows 10/8.1/7?
- For downloading iMessage on Windows first of all you need to have emulator iPadian. You can download this emulator.
- When you will open this site you will be accessed to a page like the one shown in the picture.
- Click on Download now to download this emulator and this will be your first step to quench your thirst for this app.
- Next, install the .exe file on your PC.
- Then run the emulator and accept the terms and conditions.
- Once the process of installation is successfully completed. Launch the iPadian software on your computer.
- Next, search for “iMessage” in the search bar.
- At last, download the Messages app on your computer.
- Now just launch the app and join the millions of those who are using this app.
How to Download iMessage for Mac?
iMessage is preloaded onto every Mac computer so you shouldn’t have to download it. However, if you have deleted it by mistake you can restore it by using the following method:
- Connect the external hard drive that you used to back up to your Macbook.
- You’ll notice that it will likely mount onto your desktop, and you’ll be able to double click the icon.
- Note, if it does not appear, simply press command + space bar to search for “Time Machine” and press enter to open the app
- Once it’s opened it will recognise that you have an external HD mounted that has a backup.
- Navigate to your Applications folder on your external hard drive. Make sure you go far enough back to when you backed it up when it still had iMessage installed.
- You should notice iMessage in the Applications folder. Simply drag and drop it onto your desktop or Applications folder on your computer.
- You can alternatively copy and paste the app onto your computer.
Watch this Exciting video on iMessage iOS 10 and Mac.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to Delete Messages or Conversation on iMessage for Mac and Andriod?
To delete a message, follow these steps: In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble that you want to delete, then tap More.
- In a message conversation, touch and hold the message bubble that you want to delete, then tap More.
- Then tap Delete Message.
- If you want to delete all messages in the thread tap Delete All, in the upper-left corner.
- To delete a conversation, follow these steps:
- Open Messages
- Swipe left over the conversation that you want to delete.
- Tap Delete.
- If you want to delete more than one conversation at a time follow the following steps:
- Open Messages and tap Edit in the upper-left corner.
- Then tap the circle next to the conversation and tap delete in the bottom-right corner.
- If you want to keep your messages for a certain amount of time, go to Settings > Messages > Keep Messages.
- Then select how long you want to keep your messages.
Also read: Snapchat Login
How to Delete messages on iMessage for Windows or Mac PC?
You might reply to a group conversation and receive your own message. Or you might get a new phone number and see your old one listed as a recipient in an existing group conversation. If you have issues with a group message, you might need to delete the conversation and start a new one. Follow these steps:
- Open Messages and find the conversation you want to delete.
- Swipe left over the conversation, then tap Delete.
- After you delete the group conversation, start a new one:
- Open Messages and tap
- Enter the phone numbers or email addresses of your contacts.
- Write a new message, then tap Send.
Note: When you delete a conversation, you can’t recover it. If you want to save parts of a conversation, take a screenshot. To save an attachment in a conversation, touch and hold the attachment, tap More, then tap Save.
What to do with Red Exclamation Mark and message is not delivered on iMessage for Andriod?
- Tap the red exclamation mark you will see on iMessage.
- Then tap Try Again.
- If you still can’t send the message, tap, then tap Send as Text Message. Messaging rates might apply.
- Contact your carrier for more information.
So this was all about the iMessage. What are you guys waiting for now?
Quench your thirst for iMessage and Remember. If you get any problem while downloading iMessage for Windows or Mac. Let us know and we will help you out.