Gone are those days when an app could be used only on PC or only on Androids. Technological advancements have made it possible for you to enjoy the benefits of any app whether you use a PC or an Android device.
If you are a tech-savvy person then you must be aware of what is being talked about? Yes, you have guessed it correctly, we are talking about emulators. One of the highest rated and most trusted emulators is bluestacks.
In this article, I am going to talk about bluestacks, its features and how to Download Bluestacks for PC or for Mac.
Bluestacks for PC
Bluestacks is an American technology company that produces the Blue Stacks App Player and other cloud-based cross-platform products. The Blue Stacks App Player is designed to enable Android applications to run on PCs running Microsoft Windows and MacOS. The company was founded in 2009 by Jay Vaishnav, Suman Saraf, and Rosen Sharma.
BlueStacks was founded in 2011 to push the boundaries of the mobile ecosystem. Today more than 130 million people around the world use this App Player product to run mobile apps and games on bigger screens using their patented Layercake technology.
Features of Bluestacks
- The BLUE STACKS Android emulator is free and popular Windows app
- It can run popular apps and games like Talking Tom and Candy Crush Saga while you are working in Microsoft Office or in another window.
- It requires 2GB of RAM.
- In addition to this, it requires 9GB of disk space.
- Blue Stacks uses less RAM as compare to any other emulator.
- It helps in installations and also helps in its use it in a better way.
- Its catalog contains 1.5 Million Android Games 500,000+ HTML5/Flash games.
Guide to Download Bluestacks on PC and MAC
It is very easy to download bluestacks on PC and Mac. It is just a matter of few minutes. But considering the benefits that one gets by using this emulator, it is worth your time. The undermentioned procedure takes around half an hour.
- First, you need to download the .exe file from the official site of bluestacks.
- Then the setup pops up automatically. Just click on save button.
- Now just relax and download Bluestacks App player.
- If setup doesn’t pop then you can click on restart the download.
- The download starts and now wait till it gets downloaded completely.
- Now open the .exe file and start installing the setup.
- This process will take nearly 15 to 20 mins.
- During this process, BlueStacks tell you it runs best with App Store Access and Application Communications-enabled. It’s your wish to keep it or not.
- Finally, the installation gets completed.
- Now just open the BlueStacks and explore it.
Also Read: GarageBand for PC
Frequently Asked Questions:
How to clear cache in Bluestacks for PC?
- On the Home screen, go to Blue Stacks Settings.
- Now, tap on ‘Apps’ option.
- Select the app for which you want to clear its cache. Click on the ‘Clear Cache’ button.
How to Change Keyboard layout and language on Bluestacks on PC?
- Click on the Settings option present on Blue Stacks home screen and then tap on ‘Preferences’.
- Click on ‘*Language’ drop-down to change Blue Stacks language & then ‘Close’ option.
- To change the keyboard layout, click on third drop-down ‘KeyboardLayoutText’.
How to Update Bluestacks for PC?
- Download latest version of BlueStacks installer from the official website bluestacks.com
- Double-click on the installer to update BlueStacks.
- Tap on ‘Next’ to install.You will be updated to the latest version.
How to Sign-in/log-in Bluestacks for PC?
BlueStacks works similar to any android device hence in order to use it you need to complete the sign in process.
- When you try to access app store you will be prompted to sign in first.
- For this, you need to complete the “one-time setup” process.
- Click on the continue button at the bottom of this page and then select the sign in option
- The one time set up allows using already existing id only. Add your credentials and continue with the onscreen guidance.
- You will be prompted to select the account you wish to add. Select the account and click on “ok”.
- Click on continue to enable app sync.
- You will be prompted to put in your password again and sign in. Once you sign in you can see the three step registration process to be complete.
So this was all about Blue Stacks- a revolution in the field of emulators. Do leave your comments in the comment section and remember as they say in Blue Stacks “Play Bigger “ as this is the only way to stay younger.