Whether you are a kid or an adult, a teacher or a student, a tech guy or an intern one thing is obvious you like playing games on your PC.
If that is the case, then you must be aware of one of the most highly rated and trending game of the 2017 Clash of Clans.
In this article, We are going to talk about how to download this wonderful game on your PC and Mac and join the barbarians in saving your very own town.
Clash of Clans for PC is a dream of every game enthusiast. It is an epic combat strategy game in which you not only make your own village but also get an exposure to the best part of the medieval era that is the barbaric fights.
Features of Clash of Clans for PC
The most popular features that COC provides include:
- You and your friends can have fun building your own customized village into an unbreakable fortress.
- You can engage in awesome gameplay with people from around the world.
- Your friends can attack your village. And you are able to attack theirs through the online COC gameplay features.
- You can use COC for windows to meet new people and make friends.
- You can then team up with these people to expand your clan makes the COC game even more fun.
- You can fight against your friends or strangers to expand your territory and prove your dominance.
- You can even defend your own village from other clans’ attacks
- And the best part you can even lead a campaign through the realm to fight the Goblin King, proving your dominance.
How to Download Clash of Clans for PC Windows?
You can use this Android-based game on your PC with the help of various emulators like Bluestacks and Andy.
Download COC for Windows PC with Bluestacks (Method 1)
- First of all download BlueStacks off of the BlueStacks website.
- The bluestacks website link is bluestacks.com.
- Now open the Blue Stacks file that you just downloaded on your PC’s desktop
- Now go to your all-time favorite buddy Google Play Store.
- Search for Clash of Clans on the Google Play Store
- You will see Clash of Clans icon with an install button.
- Now click on install Clash of Clans for PC
- You will be required to give you a confirmation.
- Click Accept.
- The game will get downloaded within minutes, depending upon the speed of your internet.
- Once you finish downloading COC using BlueStacks, you can begin playing Clash of Clans on PC with all your friends.
Also Check: Download Bluestack For PC
Download COC for PC Using Andy (Method 2)
- Download Andy on your PC off of the official website.
- With Andy installed on your computer’s desktop, open the Andy app.
- You can download the android from the official site andyroid.net
- Use Andy to search for the Clash of Clans game on the Google Play Store.
- On the official Clash of Clans page, look for the install button.
- Once you click on the Install button, the Andy app will install Clash of Clans on PC.
- Once you finish downloading COC, Clash of Clans for PC will become available to play at any time.
Now Download COC for MAC (Bonus)
- For downloading COC on PC you will need to download genymotion.
- You can go to genymotion official site with the link.
- Here you will be required to create an account.
- Install Genymotion (you do not need to install Genymotion Shell)
- Now download and install VirtualBox from the official site
- Then download Google Play Store OVA
- Now Run Virtual Box. Then Open Virtual Box
- Go to File > Import Appliance and import the OVA file
- Import OVA File to Virtual Box
- Close VirtualBox, run Genymotion and double click on genymotion_vbox to run the virtual device
- Open the Google Play Store. Run Play Store. After this Search and download Clash of Clans
- You will need to log into or create a new Google Play account
- Search and Install Clash of Clans.
Also Read: GarageBand for Windows
Alternatives to Clash of Clans
Though clash of clans is a hot and trending game, still it is not the only game that offers the users the features mentioned above. There are a number of other games which are a good alternative such as:
Clash Royale, Clash of Kings, Clash of Lords, Castle Clash, Boom Beach, Clash of Lords 2, Stick War, Throne Rush, Mobile Strike, Clash of Queens, Stormfall: Rise of Balur, Age of Kings, Last Empire-War Z, Clan War, Clash of Gods, Jungle Heat, War Inc, Total Conquest, and Castle Clash.
These alternatives all offer similar features and the ability to connect with other people and make countless new friends. Each alternative also provides similar quality in graphics and user experience.
Now, what are you waiting for? Just o and download this epic combat strategy game and get the first-hand experience of the life of rage-filled glorious barbarians.
Do leave your comments in the comment section.